Our Service Providers
CAMComp provides insurance coverage secured with Midwest Employers’ Casualty Corp, which carries an A.M. Best rating of A+.
Our third party administrator is Mackinaw Administrators, LLC. Claim handling and loss prevention services by Mackinaw Administrators, LLC expedites claims with the highest level of service and a dedication to prevention of injury through education and other services.
Our excess insurance coverage is purchased for each plan year:
Specific Excess (statutory coverage) is catastrophic-type coverage. One injury occurrence (regardless of the number of claims made as a result of that one incident) has a $500,000 deductible that is paid by CAMComp. The excess carrier company pays all costs over the deductible. Statutory coverage has no limit.
Aggregate Excess provides $5,000,000 protection for the sum of all claims that exceed CAMComp‘s aggregate percentage loss fund in any plan year.
Specific and Aggregate Excess Insurance secured with Midwest Employers Casualty Corporation.
Midwest Employers Casualty Corporation Policy No. EWC005394
- Specific Excess – Statutory Coverage Excess of $500,000. Self-Insured Retention Per Occurrence.
- Aggregate Excess – $5,000,000. Aggregate of 63% of Standard Premium Loss Fund.
- Employers Liability – $1,000,000. The Corporate Officers and Partner minimum and maximum salary are as follows:
Officer: Min.-$15,600. Max.-$50,000.
Partner: Fixed Payroll $23,600.
On CAMComp W.C. Certificates of Insurance, the following will be indicated:
- $1,000,000. Each Accident
- $1,000,000. Disease – Policy Limit
- $1,000,000. Disease – Each Employee
Policy # – EWC005394 Midwest Employers Casualty Corp. A+ (Superior) rating from A.M. Best Company
** Waiver of Subrogation fee: $25 per waiver; or an annual fee of $100 for a blanket waiver.