The Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Ann Arbor (BRAG Ann Arbor) represents more than 300 member firms, encompassing thousands of individuals. Its members are committed to high standards for the housing industry. It has been in operation since 1956.
BRAG Ann Arbor serves its members and community by providing information, education and resources. In its role as the voice of the housing industry, it strongly promotes home ownership, private property rights and the free enterprise system.
- To be the representative for builders, remodelers, trade contractors, suppliers and service providers.
- To be the champion of innovation in housing and community design.
- To be an indispensable business resource for members.
- To be the source of education and information for and about the building industry.
- To be a successful and respected advocate for home ownership.
- To be a partner in developing viable, creative and responsible solutions to the housing needs of the community.
- To serve, support and contribute to our community.